2 apple of your choice, sliced thinly
1/2 cup thick custard
1/4 cup almond flakes, lightly roasted
1 tsp finely grated orange rind
10 sheets of filo pastry
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line an oven tray with baking paper
- Spray in between the layers of 5 sheets of filo pastry
- Mix the apple, custard, almond and rind.
- Place half of the apple mixture on the filo pastry
- Wrap into a parcel, place on oven tray. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with additional almond flakes.
- Repeat with the rest of ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve with extra custard if you wish.