250 g Morning Coffee biscuits
2 cups milk
1 cup cream
2 x 85 g packet instant vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
2 tablespoon passion-fruit pulp
60 g butter, melted
- Line a deep 19 cm rectangle tin with foil.
- Arrange a row of biscuits over the bottom.
- Put milk and cream in a small mixing bowl, sprinkle pudding mix on top, beat for 5 minutes on medium speed. Pour over biscuits.
- Top with another layer of biscuits (wrong side up).
- Beat icing sugar, passion-fruit and butter until smooth, spread over biscuits.
- Put in the fridge overnight before cutting.