What to expect
Visiting a new church can be intimidating so we want to help make your experience a good one. Whether you've attended church your whole life or never stepped foot in a church, Wallsend Seventh-day Adventist Church is a safe place to bring your doubts, questions and curiosities, regardless of your beliefs or background. We invite you to come and take a look around. Here are a few tips for your first visit
- Come dressed in a way that makes you comfortable and relaxed. You will see others in a variety of clothes from jeans and t-shirts through to formal shirts and ties.
- Happy faces will be waiting at the front door to say hello and show you around. You may receive some printed materials about our weekly events and programs and other publications sharing news from the wider Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- We meet on Saturday morning at 9.30am for age specific classes (similar to Sunday school, catering from age zero right through to adults). A combined worship service begins at 11 am. Learn more about activities for kids.
- The 11am Worship service caters to a wide range of tastes and customs. Contemporary Christian music may be mixed with hymns and children’s stories to create a relaxed and worshipful atmosphere. Our weekly messages explore practical, Bible-based advice for everyday living.
- An offering is taken every week and is intended for regular attendees and members.